10th entry

This is the week when I received Module 2, Photo Editing skills.This module is quite a bit thicker than Module 1 I thought, and it is quite similar to Module 3 which is Audio Editing. Compared to Module 3, Module 2 is slightly easier but less interesting, as it does not have any sounds to support it. After I have gone through the whole Module 2, I found out there were several photo editing softwares that need to be installed.
(i) Photobucket

(ii) Adobe Photoshop CS 3

(iii)ACD Pro see 3

The above are all the compulsory photo editing and photo viewer to be installed in order to complete Module 2. For the extra tutorial tasks at the back of Module 2, we are required to come out with an E-book and a lesson plan that requires photo editing skill. For my E-book, I have chosen the story The Ant and the Dove.
E-book

No comments: