9th entry

This is the week to submit Module 3, Audio Editing. I have written down all the comments and suggestions on the sample Module 3. In this module, the comments were not much as it has already shown us very clear steps on how to do it. For the extra tutorial task at the back of the module, I found it quite easy to finish off as I managed to master all the skill that provided at the early stage. There were various skill to do audio editing, such as noise removal, cut and paste, change pitch, change speed,equalization, echo,compressor and many other aspects. Hence, after completing this module, I realized that to edit a song is not an easy job. Anyway, I managed to go through all the obstacles and difficulties.
There were several tutorial tasks that have captured my interest to do it:-
(i) Removing Noise from Audio - It is something new for me, as I always get pissed off when there is unwanted noise at the background of the sound. This skill enables me to make the audio become more melodious and clear.
(ii) Combining two songs - It is an amazing stuff and skill for me,as I can merge two songs together either the intro with the chorus, the intro and the ending, the chorus and the ending. The mixture of two related songs will somehow create a devastating effect for the listener. It requires a lot of creativity and aesthetic skill.
Apart from Audacity, there is another Music Editing Software which is quite good to be used, Music Editor.

Frankly speaking, I would prefer to use Music Editor rather than Audacity as I can understand better the instructions of this software. The layout of the editor is also well designed and organized. The most distinct difference is the cut and paste of the sound. I can cut and paste the sound in a very fast speed by using Music Editor rather than Audacity because the steps are easier to catch up and clear.

No comments: