11th entry

This week is about photo editing skill, which is still under Module 2. We were told to submit an edited picture to Pn.Foziah by using Photobucket. Photo bucket is a good photo editing soft ware because it can really create effects to the pictures. Apart from the glittering effects, we can also put in words, so that there is a message being sent out based on the picture. The shadow effect of the picture can also highlight the picture itself.
Photo bucket software:-


Picture (Before)




Picture (After)

The difference of the above pictures are the effects and the cropping skill that I have done to Picture 1. First of all, I have cropped out my picture from Picture 1, then select a nice background as Picture 2. I paste the picture of myself on Picture 2. After that, I edit Picture 2, by using black hole effect in Photo Bucket soft ware.It looks more beautiful and full with artistic figure.

No comments: