13th entry

This is the week that we have to submit our Module 2, Photo Editing Skills. It was a long journey to complete Module 2 as it is the thickest and the most complete module. In this module, I have mastered the skill on how to create an E-book, edit pictures by using Photo bucket, Photoshop CS3, and view the pictures by using ACD Pro See 3. For me, all the steps that contained in the module were clearly organized and stated, that makes me easier to master the skill and can go through the module slightly smooth.
There were several tutorial tasks that have captured my interest in this module:-
(i)Blending two images - This tutorial task is new for me as I can blend two images together in order to make a new picture. The effect of blending two images is absolutely amazing as it combines two elements and make up a new ideas of the picture.

(ii)Text on a cup - This tutorial is very interesting in terms of the effect (words on the cup). It is something that can fascinate people, because when people look at the words on the cup, they will feel more indulged drinking the coffee or tea using the cup. Words are good in expressing meaning.

(iii)Billboard on the building - This tutorial is good and new for me as well, as it firstly lets me know the meaning of billboard. I found images that are related with billboard and finally I got the real concept of it. It is not an easy task to put in billboard on the building itself. It was challenging yet interesting.

No comments: